WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
Workshops and Events
Come join us at an upcoming workshops and events!
ASHTANGA YOGA WITH ADARSH WILLIAMS
Two Sessions on Saturday March 17
Ashtanga Yoga develops a balanced body thatis physically prepared for “internal” yoga practice. In the morning session, you will be guided through the complete 1st Series of Ashtanga with the specific vinyasa of each asana counted in Sanskrit. In the afternoon you will learn to refine the specifics of your practice including position, mobility, and breath. Open to those ready to take their practice to the nextlevel!
Morning Session: 9:30-11:30 – Yoga Chikitsa
Ashtanga Primary Series 2 hours Movement based workshop. Highlights of this workshop include:
- Yoga Chikitsa (Primary asana with Sanskrit counting method)
- Ashtanga method (vinyasa, drishti, bandha) in detail Guided Breath & Meditation
Afternoon Session: 1:15p – 3:15p – Workshop
Asana Refinements & Adjustments 2 hours Hands on workshop. Highlights of this workshop include:
- Flight school – floating and other yoga tricks
- Adjustments & Mobility specific to primary series
- Best modifications for stiff or injured yogis
Perfect for students beginning yoga and those yogis wanting to refine their practice with a master teacher! Adarsh’s workshop is full of takeaways that you can immediately implement into your practice or teaching.
KPJAYI Authorized (Level 2)
Yoga Alliance (E-RYT 500)
Certified Mobility | WOD
Adarsh Yoga: http://adarshyoga.com
Monterey Yoga: http://monterey.yoga
- $75 both workshop sessions (morning and afternoon) – special early bird pricing before February 10
- $95 both workshop sessions (morning and afternoon) – after February 10
- $42.50 per individual workshop session (morning or afternoon)